WordPress is far better than any other CMS (Content Management System) and, most of the websites on the internet are powered by WordPress. If you are planning to make your business or blogging website, then you should definitely go for WordPress without any second thought.
If you are new to WordPress or your blogging website, then you must probably be thinking about which plugins would be best for your website. Plugins help you to add more features and functionalities to your website.
If you have the knowledge which plugin is best for your website and how to use that plugin on your website perfectly then you can save you money and time.
In the WordPress community, you will find a huge collection of plugins which might confuse you to decide which one is best for you.
In this post, I will tell you about some of the best plugins for your website. Read till the end; you will not regret it.
Best WordPress Plugins for Blogs and Websites:
SEO is essential for any website to rank higher on Google search. If you want free traffic for your website, you need to have an SEO plugin installed on your website.
Yoast SEO is the best SEO plugin for blogs and other business-related websites to get generic traffic. It will also help your website to get a higher rank in search engines like Google, Binge and others.
Yoast SEO has more than 5 million active installations. Most of the websites trust this plugin as it is updated regularly according to Google algorithm.
- Generic Traffic: It will help your website to get generic traffic from search engines and social platforms. This plugin also helps you with your audience engagement.
- SEO Analysis: It will analyze your content with the right keyword and also optimize keyphrase, meta tags synonyms to get higher page rank.
- Readability Analysis: Analysis of your content in a way that both search engines and humans can understand your content.
- Google Preview: Preview will show you what your page listing will show on search engines for desktop and mobile devices.
- Full Language Support: Yoast SEO has full language support for English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Swedish, Hebrew and Hungarian.
- Update Regularly: To optimize websites properly with Google algorithm Yoast SEO has updated regularly.
To make your website safe and faster, Getpack is the best choice for you. It will increase your website’s security and performance as well as increase traffic. It also has more than 5 million active installations.
- Performance: This plugin will increase your website performance. It helps to load your website faster, improve site speed and also analyze SEO.
- Backup: GetPack real-time backup option will save your changes instantly while instant downtime alerts and one-click restores get you back online quickly. So, you do not need to worry about losing anything from your website.
- Code Free Customization: GetPack offers you to customize your homepage, blog post, slides, content and others with a single line of code. You do not need any prior coding knowledge to customize your website with GetPack.
- Storage: You will get unlimited storage for backing up your website.
- Maintenance: Maintain your website with troubleshooting debugging and other site changes easily with GetPack.
- Debugging Tools: GetPack CRM can automatically track your customer so, you have a better option to track them. You can automatically schedule your blog post for social media. Engage your visitors with related content.
- Management: You can manage your GetPack through Android and iOS.
Akismet is a spam protection plugin to prevent your website from spam. If you want a spam-free website, then Akismet is the best choice for you.
Akismet has their global spam database and, they check your comments and contact form to prevent spam. So that you can publish malicious free content.
- Spam History: Akismet allows you to view comment history. So, you can easily view which comment classifies as spam and hence, can delete it from your website.
- Hidden URL: Misleading and hidden URLs are not good for your website. Akismet will show the URL in the comment body for you to get rid of them. Moderators can see the approved comment for individual users.
- Save disk space: Spamming comments cover a huge space in your website and slow down your website’s performance. Akismet will help you block and prevent spam and speed up your website’s performance.
Google Analytics Dashboard
This plugin has 2 million-plus active installation. It will help you to increase your traffic and sales. It will connect your website with google analytic so that you can get informative data and make perfect decisions to grow your sales and business.
This plugin will help you to track all advanced google analytic features without any coding background.
- Easy setup: Installing this plugin is very easy. You only need a few clicks to add this in your WordPress website.
- Dashboard: It will provide you with an analytical dashboard to view all the google analytics reports. The dashboard will be automatically added to your WordPress dashboard.
- Tracking: It offers you different tracking features like:
- Google Analytics tracking
- Woo-commerce tracking
- eCommerce tracking
- Affiliate tracking and many more
- Audience report: This plugin gives a detailed report about your visitors. The report includes the visitors’ location, interests, amount of time spent on your website, device in use, gender, age and many more. You can use this information to grow your business by delivering the suitable content for each visitor.
- Behaviour report: This report will show you how the visitors found your website, the content they are engaging with and, many others.
- Content Report: The content report will show you which content on your website gets the most views so that you can have an idea which type of visitors mostly visits your website.
- Search Console Report: Search console report will provide you with the ranking of your website on Google.
Contact Form 7
There are many contact form plugins in the WordPress community but contact form 7 is the best one to implement into your website. It is quite easy to configure. It has more than 5 million active installations.
You can use contact form 7 to manage multiple forms. It is very flexible to use with simple and easy markup.
- Multiple Forms
- Easy customization field
- Simple markup for altering mail content
- It supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, etc
- Using shortcode to insert form from any pages
- Add other third party extensions for more features and functionalities
Gear Up with the Best!
For a WordPress website owner to increase its potential, a plugin is essential. You get a lot more features, functionality and options from different plugins which will boost up your performance.
In the WordPress community, there are both free and paid plugins. Just choose the perfect one for you and install it on your site.